- Occupational therapist specializing in neuromuscular and orthopedic rehabilitation
- Certified Black Ranked TRX Professional Trainer, ranked in top 1% worldwide
- BS I MS I Doctoral Student
- Masters in Occupational Therapy (2009)
- Neuro IFRAH Certified For The Treatment & Management of Adults With Hemiplegia Post Stroke
- Saebo Certified
Eddie believes in the simple, the sound, in selflessness and in service. He aims to break free from conventional standards by taking pride in fostering a person first approach to deliver desired outcomes whether they be rehabilitative or fitness related.
Eddie’s mission is to help as many people as possible by leveraging the power and reach of the internet. He wants to rehabilitate and prevent injuries by teaching others how to recover, move better, safer and more functionally while in pursuit of their personal goals. Eddie believes that the best clinical outcomes result directly from honing in on client's needs with clear understanding, facilitating genuine collaboration, being competent in one's craft, and delivering excellence in service to each and every client, each and every time.
How Eddie Can Help YOU.
Eddie offers personalized occupational therapy rehabilitation and functional training services, in person and online. No matter if you need help recovering from conditions such stroke, traumatic brain injury, joint replacement surgery, sports or work related injury, etc., or if you want to get in great shape, learn to prevent injury, or receive personalized workouts to help you reach your goals, Eddie can help.